Life update



Hey you guys, how are you? I need to explain somethings that's going on, and I feel more confortable doing it on the blog (because no one reads it).
As a lot of you already know, I've been away from simblr and simming in the last two months, and part of it was because our community is corrupted I guess. Some people that only wants views and notes, the over the top ones that asked for money to buy games, this kind of things just made me really dismotivated to continue on this community. What makes me go on, and write this shitty post here, is the few people that I know that are worth it. This community has given me so many great people that almost make me not notice the rotten ones.
But that was not the biggest factor that made me step back. I am going through some serioud health issue, including my eye balls, and it really limitated me, because there was no reason for that to happen, and I did not know what was going on. Now I'm aware that I can be at the computer and it will not make my eye worse, wicth is good news! I can be back at simblr with no worries, yay! And I am so excited about getting back, making new content, new tattoo sets, new suggestions, it really makes my day reading the feedback I have on my CC.
Even knowing no one is reading this, thank you. See ya!
Love, Lili

Postar um comentário

2 Comentários