Outflowing.

***PERSONAL SHIT ALERT***

Sometimes I feel so trapped. No other option, you know. But she never stops to think that this is not what I planned for my life.
I used to dream about going to college, and getting a nice job, have my house and pets, in general, have my life. But shit happens. I just wish that just for a moment, she realize that my life was messed up, such as hers, years ago, and just give me support instead. But I think this is too  much to ask for some people.
People sometimes don't know how to be nice in this world, because they already gonne through so much, they were hurted by people so many times they lost count, and this is how they know how to act. But does it means I have to accept and suffer in silence?
I don't know.
I feel trapped.
I feel lost.

Postar um comentário

1 Comentários