Alex left arm tattoo

 


Hey, how u doing?
Instead of feeding you guys all about that single tattoo that you might download, I'm gonna answer in this post a few of the most asked questions I received in the last month or so. Sounds good? No? Sorry, I'mma do it anyways. ¯(ツ)

Do you still create tattoos?

Yes and no. I do, but I don't have time to incorporate all my ideas of content and end up creating 3D ideas because they stimulates me more, so no. But yes.

Do you comission tattoos?

Also yes but no. LMAO, calm down, let me speak. I do, but as you may have noticed from my previous answer, I turn a lot of them down duo to lack of time. But if I have time, sure.

Do you consider making tutorials of tattoo and content creations in general?

For sure! I believe a lot of you consume CCs for the same reasons as I do, and it is a valid thing to wanna learn so you don't 'depend' on creators to read your mind and create the perfect concoction you've been cooking in there. But it is not as easy for me to make a proper video, I'm still pretty bad at it (as you may have seen in my dead ass yt channel). So it's a learning curve for me too.

WTF DO I WANT WITH THAT POST?

First, to give you a lil tat for you sims, there you go. Second to ask, if you could, to leave suggestions of things you would like to learn about creating for ts4 that I might be able to help with a lil video or post format tutorial. I DON'T WANNA SELL YOU CLASSES AND COURSES, it will (would) be done for free, just like we like it.

Hope this post helps, and you liked the tattoo, ♥


Download


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários